Bristol Acting Academy
Auditions can be a daunting prospect! You only get one chance. You're met with concentrated faces (or worse). You're having a 'bad day'. You knew the lines that morning and now they're 'gone with the wind'! So, what do you do?? Answer:
HOW TO DO AUDITIONS at the Bristol Acting Academy.
We will give you and show you:
* Feedback on your choices, or suggest new ones
* Work on interview techniques
* How to prepare and focus on you speeches
* How to analyse the text and find the essence of the speech
* How to make the speech dramatic and successful
Tutors: All of the teachers on this course are industry professionals and have a wealth of audition experience and knowledge.
Location: The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
Dates & times: Saturday & Sunday 28th & 29th September; 10am - 5pm
Fee: £190 for the whole weekend
Cheques should be made payable to Gary Owston and sent to 65 Trymside, Sea Mills, Bristol, BS9 2HD.
or pay via BACS - details will be sent to you nearer the time.
Application form can be found on the Homepage.